SCUPS® Model 1023 SuperCapacitor Uninterruptible Power Supply
Provides critical power backup for remote locations.
Recognized for significant advantages over battery UPS systems.
Low Maintenance, Long Life Service, Wide Temperature Range
The SCUPS® Model 1023 SuperCapacitor Uninterruptible Power Supply is designed to provide backup DC power to a nominal 24VDC system load in the event that the primary power source is interrupted. Loss of the primary power is automatically detected and DC power is then supplied from the SCUPS®. Once the primary power is restored, it is routed to the load and used to recharge the super capacitor in the SCUPS®.
The use of the SuperCapacitor for energy storage provides a very low maintenance solution with extremely high cycle life and without the shelf life concerns of the typical battery backup systems.
The SCUPS® is perfect for low power remote systems where primary power can be interrupted. Typical applications include remote locations with intermittent grid power or renewable energy systems such as solar powered systems.
The SCUPS® Model 1023 is also available as a board unit that can easily be integrated into user equipment. See Model 1024, Catalog Number 301024 below.
- Max Power to Load:
- Max Primary Load Voltage:
- Voltage during Hold up:
- Hold Up Time:
- 7.7 minutes with 1A Load
- 15.4 minutes with 0.5A Load
- Full Recharge Time:
- 102 minutes from full discharge to full charge
- Min. Recharge Time:
- 41 minutes from full discharge (nominal times at 22°C)
- Energy Storage:
- Lithium Ion Super Capacitor
- Status Signals:
- Digital: 2-State of Charge, Primary-ON, Backup-ON
- Primary Power In: 2-Pin(M) Phoenix Connector
- Protected Power Out:
- 2-Pin(F) Phoenix Connector
- 7.760" x 5.550" x 1.550" (includes SuperCapacitor)
- 1.8 lb (includes SuperCapacitor)
- Operation Manual Describes:
- Power Connector, Activating the UPS, Deactivating the UPS, UPS System Operations, Adjusting UPS Output Voltage Level, Hardware Specifications, Performance Specifications, UPS Discharge Characteristics, UPS Charge Characteristics, UPS Circuit Board Description, Digital Signal Pin Out, Digital Output Component Specifications.
All ESL products are available for export.
All data switches, fiber optic interface converters, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one-year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices of online are subject to change and verification.