Three Channel Current Sensor Board (100 Amp x 3)
Provides safe, non-intrusive, reliable current sensing for Power Electronics Applications.
Precise current sensing with fast response time.
The Model 1100 is a three-channel closed loop (compensated) current sensor unit which uses the Hall effect. The board contains three independent, 50 amp current sensors, which can either be independently powered or bussed together by means of jumper settings. Sensor full scale can be scaled by applying wire turns through the sensor body.
Application diagram of three channel closed loop (compensated) current sensor board using Hall effect.
- Primary Nominal RMS current 100A
- Primary Current Measurement Range 0, /-150A
- Supply Voltage ( /-5%) /-12V, /-15V
- Measuring resistance @ 12 V - 91 Ohms
- Secondary nominal RMS current 50mA
- Conversion Ratio 1:2000
- Accuracy (@ /-15V) /-0.45%
- Reaction Time @10% of IPN - <500ns
- Response Time @90% of IPN - <1µs
- Frequency Bandwidth (- dB) - DC, 200 kHz
- Ambient operating temperature -41 to 85°C
Mechanical (Board Only):
- Model / Cat No: 1100 / 519286
- Size: 8.0" x 3.5" x 1.27" (20.3 x 8.9 x 3.2 cm)
- Weight: 4.6 oz (130.41g)
- Mounting: Four 0.15" Mounting Holes
For 50-Amp Version, See Model 1050, Cat. No. 516532, under Related Products below
- (4) 10-Position (5 x 2) IDC connector with strain relief.
- 20C, 28 AWG rainbow ribbon cable, 4 foot length.
- (1) 3-Position 0.156" spacing, female connector housing.
- Female crimp contacts for 0.156" connector (for 12-18 AWG wire).
- (9) 0.1" spacing, shunt clips.
- To order Optional Mating Connector Kit Cat No 517258 click here, or view product under Accessories below.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online Custom Product Request form.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.