Program Manager, Technical/Engineering
We are seeking a Program Manager experienced with defense programs, documentation, and reporting requirements, and managing staff to meet company objectives.
This is a full-time position with a leading edge technology engineering design and development company. Responsibilities include planning, scheduling, costing and monitoring of programs and contracts, technical resource management, developing budgets.
NOTE: US Citizenship is required, due to work with US Department of Defense.
- Experience with Microsoft Project & Microsoft Office
- Preferred BSEE undergraduate degree & MBA graduate degree
- US Citizenship
• Accomplishes objectives by assigning, scheduling, communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions.
• Meets financial objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Plans projects by determining specifications; selecting resources; establishing schedules; integrating requirements with external customer and/or subcontractor design requirements; verifying code requirements; updating cost estimates.
• Completes projects by supervising staff design efforts.
Electro Standards Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.