RJ45 Wall Plate Network Switch, Cat5e, Rotary Switch, Gang Wall Plate
Model 7187 Single Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/OFFLINE/B Switch, Single Gang Wall Plate
Conference room connection to or isolation from multiple networks.
Conference room network wall switch easily mounts in any location for convenient access.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ45 Cat5e female connectors labeled A, B, and COM.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (1) Rotary switch on front panel selects A, OFFLINE, or B.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Single Gang Wall Box: 2.74" W x 4.49" H x 3.13" D. (7.0 x 11.5 x 8.0 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 0.4 lbs. (0.2 kg)
- LEG LENGTHS: 8" (20.3 cm)
LineSelect® Model 7187 CAT5e A/OFFLINE/B Application:
The drawing illustrates Conference Room Equipment connected to the COMMON port of the Single Gang Wall Plate Switch. The Conference Room equipment can be connected to Network A or Network B (connected to Port A and Port B, respectively). Network A and Network B can be isolated from the Conference Room Equipment in the OFFLINE position (center position or the rotary switch).
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 Cat5e interface are switched via a break-before-make rotary switch.
- No power required for operation.
- Faceplate mounting allows easy installation in single gang wall boxes.
- Leg lengths: 8" (20.3 cm)
- Certified for Cat 5e compliance.
- Rotary switch allows quick and easy conference room connection to A or B network.
- No external power required. Manually operated.
- Rotary knob in left-most position connects conference room to Network A.
- Rotary knob in right-most position connects conference room to Network B.
- Rotary knob in center position isolates both the A and B networks from connection to conference room.
The Model 7187 Single Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B Switch allows the user the capability of accessing two separate networks (ports A and B), via connection to conference room devices connected to the Common port. The Model 7187 is provided as a rotary switch mounted to a faceplate with cabled RJ45 Cat5e connectors for installation into any single gang wall box. No power is required for operation.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.